Setting up a Project¶
Infobiotics Workbench takes advantage of the default Eclipse platform functionality for creating and maintaining projects. Please follow the steps below, in order to create a sample project and a sample IBL model fie.
- Starting from a clean workspace, a new project can be created by clicking the Create a project... button, as below:
Alternatively, a new project can be created alongside others in the workspace by clicking File -> New -> Project, as depicted below:
- From the New Project wizard, choose General -> Project and click Next. After providing the project name, click Finish, as in the pictures below:
- In order to create a new IBL model file, select New -> File from the contextual menu of a project:
- From the Create new file wizard, please choose the destination project to create the new model into, then specify the IBL model file name and click Finish. Please note that an IBL model file must have the .ibl extension:
- As IBL is based on Xtext, a confirmation pop-up will be displayed, asking for the project to be converted into an Xtext project. Please confirm the conversion by clicking Yes: