Infobiotics Workbench (IBW) - a computer-aided design suite for synthetic biology that assists the synthetic biologist in an informed, iterative workflow of system specification, verification, simulation and biocompilation. IBW incorporates well-established design principles that guide both experienced and non-experienced biologists in refining a putative functionality into a formally-specified document for fabricating a nucleotide sequence after undergoing verification and simulation.
- Laurentiu Mierla, University of Bradford
- Savas Konur, University of Bradford
- Marian Gheorghe, University of Bradford
- Harold Fellermann, Newcastle University
- Daven Sanassy, Newcastle University
- Bradley Brown, Newcastle University
- Natalio Krasnogor, Newcastle University
- Christophe Ladroue, University of Warwick
- Sara Kalvala, University of Warwick
- Peter Dun, Stanford University
How to Cite¶
To cite Infobiotics Workbench, please use the following reference:
- Konur, L. Mierla, H. Fellermann, C. Ladroue, B. Brown, A. Wipat, J. Twycross, B. P. Dun, S. Kalvala, M. Gheorghe, and N. Krasnogor. Toward Full-Stack In Silico Synthetic Biology: Integrating Model Specification, Simulation, Verification, and Biological Compilation. ACS Synthetic Biology, 10, 8, 1931–1945, 2021.